Who am I? Well, just take a look at this website. I just happen to have Cerebral Palsy, which affects the way my muscles move. Other than that…I’m pretty damn normal. If you know what ‘normal’ is, because I sure don’t! If there’s one message I’d like to get across to the public, it is to be open-minded towards people with disabilities. We don’t want you to feel pity and fear. We mostly just want your respect and a bit of compassion.
I’ve posted some letters I have written, a few have evoked real change. I also do other things besides just write disability advocacy letters. I surf, go to concerts, go camping etc.
- Advocacy Letters Results
- Care at Home through Medicaid Waiver
- Mouth Stick for Touch Screen Devices
- Disability Related Events in Hampton Roads Calendar
- Be a PCA! – Personal Care Assistant Awareness
- Landstown Commons Shopping Center’s Curb Cuts
- Zero-depth Entry Pool
- How to Buy a Wheelchair Accessible Van